It is with great pleasure that we welcome you to our school for the coming school year. We believe that each of you brings to the school a unique combination of energies, talents, and interests. Our programs have been designed to provide you with opportunities to reach your potential and strive toward excellence.
Our School is:
• a school body of 185 students and 16 full and part time staff members working together to make the school year very special
• an administrative and support staff of a principal, vice-principal, guidance counselor, student support teacher, resource teacher, learning centre teacher, three EPAs, secretary, library support technician and two caretakers
• a Home and School Association involved in the school through fund raising and organizing volunteers
• a School Advisory Council made up of parents and guardians, students, and staff who meet on a regular basis
• a building usually occupied by students and staff from early in the morning to late in the day
• a school that values and encourages exploration and achievement in the 4 A's - Academics, Athletics, the Arts and positive Attitude
The mission of the school as a dynamic, caring community of life-long learners is to create engaging learning opportunities by providing a safe and respectful setting, in which each person's gifts and talents are valued, self-confidence is cultivated, the pursuit of excellence is promoted, and improvement is honoured.
- School Info
- Contact Us