It is with great pleasure that we welcome you to our school for the coming school year. We believe that each of you brings to the school a unique combination of energies, talents, and interests. Our programs have been designed to provide you with opportunities to reach your potential and strive toward excellence.
Our School is:
• a school body of 166 students and 13.5 full and part time staff members working together to make the school year very special
• an administrative and support staff of a principal, vice-principal, guidance counselor, student support teacher, resource teacher, learning centre teacher, three EPAs, secretary, library support technician and two caretakers
• a Home and School Association involved in the school through fund raising and organizing volunteers
• a School Advisory Council made up of parents and guardians, students, and staff who meet on a regular basis
• a building usually occupied by students and staff from early in the morning to late in the day
• a school that values and encourages exploration and achievement in the 4 A's - Academics, Athletics, the Arts and positive Attitude
The mission of the school as a dynamic, caring community of life-long learners is to create engaging learning opportunities by providing a safe and respectful setting, in which each person's gifts and talents are valued, self-confidence is cultivated, the pursuit of excellence is promoted, and improvement is honoured.
Subject 701-J. Keefe Website 702-D. Thibault Website Language Arts J. Keefe D. Thibault Math B. Vaughan B. Vaughan Science B. Mrezar B. Mrezar Social Studies K. Nickerson K. Nickerson French J. Keefe J. Keefe Healthy Living M. Ledger M. Ledger Family Studies P. Hunson P. Hunson Art M. Ledger M. Ledger Phys. Ed. K. Gillis K. Gillis Band S. Mantin S. Mantin
- Gr 8
Subject 801-Vaughan Website 802-Ledger Website Lang. Arts J. Keefe J. Keefe Math B. Vaughan B. Vaughan Science A. Jessome B. Mrezar Social St. M. Ledger M. Ledger French A. Zinck M. Ledger Healthy Lv. P. Hunson P. Hunson Family St. P. Hunson P. Hunson Art M. Ledger M. Ledger Phys. Ed. K. Gillis K. Gillis Band S. Mantin S. Mantin
- Gr 9
Subject 901-P. Hunson Website 902-Jessome/Mrezar Website 903-J. Legate Website Lang. Arts D. Thibault D. Thibault D. Thibault Math J. Legate J. Legate J. Legate Science A.Jessome A.Jessome A.Jessome Soc.Studies P. Hunson P. Hunson P. Hunson French A. Zinck A. Zinck A. Zinck Healthy Liv. K. Gillis K. Gillis K. Gillis Family St. P. Hunson P. Hunson P. Hunson Art M. Ledger M. Ledger M. Ledger Phys. Ed. K. Gillis K. Gillis K. Gillis Band S. Mantin S. Mantin S. Mantin
- Contact Us