It is with great pleasure that we welcome you to our school for the coming school year. We believe that each
of you brings to the school a unique combination of energies, talents, and interests. Our programs have been designed
to provide you with opportunities to reach your potential and strive toward excellence.
Our School is:
• a school body of 168 students and 13.5 full and part time staff members working together to make the school year very special.
• an administrative and support staff of a principal, vice-principal, guidance counselor, student support teacher, resource teacher,
learning centre teacher, one EPA, secretary, library support technician and two caretakers
• a Home and School Association involved in the school through fund raising and organizing volunteers
• a School Advisory Council made up of parents and guardians, students, and staff who meet on a regular basis
• a building usually occupied by students and staff from early in the morning to late in the day
• a school that values and encourages exploration and achievement in the 4 A's - Academics, Athletics, the Arts and positive
The mission of the school as a dynamic, caring community of life-long learners is to create engaging learning opportunities
by providing a safe and respectful setting, in which each person's gifts and talents are valued, self-confidence is cultivated,
the pursuit of excellence is promoted, and improvement is honoured.
Subject 701-J. Keefe Website 702-E. Cossett Website Language Arts E. Cossett E. Cossett Math B. Vaughan B. Vaughan Science A. Jessome A. Jessome Social Studies B. Mrezar B. Mrezar French J. Keefe J. Keefe Healthy Living J. Legate J. Legate Text.Arts J. Boutilier J. Boutilier Art K. Chisholm K. Chisholm Phys. Ed. A. Wry A. Wry Band S. Mantin S. Mantin
- Gr 8
Subject 801-Vaughan Website 802-Mrezar Website Lang. Arts J. Keefe J. Keefe Math B. Vaughan B. Vaughan Science B. Mrezar B. Mrezar Social St. B. Mrezar B. Mrezar French J. Keefe J. Keefe Healthy Lv. K. Chisholm A. Wry Food-Nut. J. Boutilier J. Boutilier Art K. Chisholm K. Chisholm Phys. Ed. A. Wry A. Wry Band S. Mantin S. Mantin
- Gr 9
Subject 901-J. Legate Website 902-A. Jessome Website Lang. Arts E. Cossett E. Cossett Math J. Legate J. Legate Science A.Jessome A.Jessome Soc.Studies C. MacDonald C. MacDonald French J. Boutilier J. Boutilier Healthy Liv. A. Wry A. Wry Child studies B. Mrezar B. Mrezar Art K. Chisholm K. Chisholm Phys. Ed. A. Wry A. Wry Band S. Mantin S. Mantin
- Contact Us