It is with great pleasure that we welcome you to our school for the coming school year. We believe that each of you brings to the school a unique combination of energies, talents, and interests. Our programs have been designed to provide you with opportunities to reach your potential and strive toward excellence.
Our School is:
• a school body of 185 students and 16 full and part time staff members working together to make the school year very special
• an administrative and support staff of a principal, vice-principal, guidance counselor, student support teacher, resource teacher, learning centre teacher, three EPAs, secretary, library support technician and two caretakers
• a Home and School Association involved in the school through fund raising and organizing volunteers
• a School Advisory Council made up of parents and guardians, students, and staff who meet on a regular basis
• a building usually occupied by students and staff from early in the morning to late in the day
• a school that values and encourages exploration and achievement in the 4 A's - Academics, Athletics, the Arts and positive Attitude
The mission of the school as a dynamic, caring community of life-long learners is to create engaging learning opportunities by providing a safe and respectful setting, in which each person's gifts and talents are valued, self-confidence is cultivated, the pursuit of excellence is promoted, and improvement is honoured.
- Gr 7
Subject 701-J. Keefe Website 702-B. Vaughan Website Language Arts M. Maddalena M. Maddalena Math B. Vaughan B. Vaughan Science A.Jessome A.Jessome Social Studies K. Nickerson K. Nickerson French J. Keefe J. Keefe Healthy Living P. Hunson P. Hunson Family Studies P. Hunson P. Hunson Art M. Ledger M. Ledger Phys. Ed. K. Gillis K. Gillis
- Gr 8
Subject 801-Jessome/Mrezar Website 802-M. Ledger Website 803-P. Hunson Website Lang. Arts J. Keefe J. Keefe J. Keefe Math J. Comeau B. Vaughan B. Vaughan Science B. Mrezar B. Mrezar B. Mrezar Social St. M. Ledger M. Ledger M. Ledger French M. Ledger D. Campbell D. Campbell Healthy Lv. K. Gillis K. Gillis K. Gillis Family St. P. Hunson P. Hunson P. Hunson Art M. Ledger M. Ledger M. Ledger Phys. Ed. K. Gillis K. Gillis K. Gillis
- Gr 9
Subject 901-J. Comeau Website 902-M. Maddalena Website Language Arts M. Maddalena M. Maddalena Math J. Comeau J. Comeau Science A. Jessome A. Jessome Social Studies P. Hunson P. Hunson French D. Campbell D. Campbell Healthy Living P. Hunson P. Hunson Family Studies P. Hunson P. Hunson Art M. Ledger M. Ledger Phys. Ed. K. Gillis K. Gillis
- Contact Us